MK3 is an idea-driven, unapologetically original marketing agency that specializes in turning facts and feelings into great stories. We combine the storytelling ability of an ad agency with the in-house capabilities of a production company, providing a seamless transition from concept to completion. Our company is sized to match expertise with execution, creating collaborative teams that are talented and lean, made up of only the people who do the work.
At MK3, we like our interns to get hands-on experience in the marketing and production industry. We strive to give interns the opportunity to grow and learn under the guidance of senior-level mentors. Our interns are integral to our company, working side-by-side with the creative and project management teams to complete multi-media projects.
We are looking for current undergraduate students who demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills. Ideal candidates will be confident in tackling multiple projects and will possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen sense of curiosity
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence to take initiative on projects
- Proficiency with Mac and Windows
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Video production experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that this internship is unpaid. All candidates must be eligible to receive school credit.
If you think MK3’s internship program sounds like a perfect fit, please email a cover letter and resume to Amanda Haselton at email@example.com.
Creativity is encouraged!